Monday, June 05, 2006

Well its nothing really...

I fringe when I see road kill
A butcher says, its nothing really...

My mother picks weeds with yellow flowers like they were diamonds
I say, it is nothing really...

My collegue hogs at the local Udipi like it was his last meal
My mother says, it is nothing really...

A junior in my college gets into Harvard and is thrilled to bits
My collegue says its nothing really...

I think I have made a very valid point here
A general onlooker is likely to say....

2 Comments:

Blogger Kaushik said...

Brother !
What bringeth out the poet in thou ?
Never thought you had to proclivity to being poetic !

8:34 PM  
Blogger Nalin said...

Arre junta ko ye poem kyon lag rahaa hai... :) Will tell you the motivation behind this poetic outburst sometime ;)

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home